Addicted to the Monkey Mind
from the negative mindset that overwhelms you
Addicted to the Monkey Mind offers a toolbox of practical skills to shift self-sabotaging, programmed ways of thinking and learn actionable steps to:
- Overcome addiction & debilitating habits
- Resolve relationship issues
- Replace burnout with passion
- Sustain an abiding joy
J.F. Benoist—a visionary thought leader in the fields of addiction treatment & personal development—uses the journeys of two relatable characters to teach you how to develop a powerful new mindset and take back the controls of your life.
Addicted to the Monkey Mind Testimonials
The Holistic, Non 12-Step Rehab Founded by J.F. Benoist
- Individualized treatment
- Private, 8-bed residential program
- Safe, medically-supervised detox
- Located on the Big Island of Hawaii
- Insurance accepted
EXPERIENTIAL ENGAGEMENT THERAPY™ (EET)
PROFESSIONAL TRAININGS (Level 1, 2, & 3)
- Experiential techniques that will teach clients to shift their fight-or-flight responses in real-time
- The tool of Mindful Inquiry to enthusiastically solve specific life challenges
- A practice of using emotions as a guidance system to resolve stress & trauma
- Specific tools of awareness to change self-sabotaging beliefs & addiction
- Conscious Breath, a breath work technique to help clients self-regulate
- To stretch beyond their comfort zone & learn how to dare clients to live to their full potential!
WORKSHOPS & ONLINE COURSES
Workshops to Overcome Your Monkey Mind
- Change the negative mindset that rules your life
- Experience relief from the anxiety that binds you
- Create real connection with yourself & others
- Reconnect with your passion
Online Courses to Shift Your Programming
- A step-by-step guide to achieve lasting results
- Advanced elements of Mindful Inquiry
- Skills of emotional intelligence
- Awareness-building, applicable tools
In his very upbeat and lively presentations, J.F. shows audience members how their behaviors have been influenced by destructive and self-limiting thoughts and beliefs. He then demonstrates simple tools and skills that can be easily learned and immediately put to use.
If you’re interested in booking J.F. to speak at your organization, event, or conference, please reach out to us so we can learn how to best serve your needs.
About Jean-Francois Benoist
Jean-Francois (J.F.) Benoist has been counseling people struggling with addiction, mental health, and relationship issues for over twenty years. He co-founded The Exclusive Hawaii, a non-12-step residential addiction treatment center, with his wife, Joyce, in 2011.
He is the creator of the therapeutic methodology Experiential Engagement TherapyTM (EET), which focuses on addressing a person’s underlying core beliefs. He is well-known for his authentic, experiential techniques, which maximize long-term change.
Benoist is a Certified Option Process Mentor/Counselor. He is an internationally certified leader in The Mankind Project, a nonprofit organization dedicated to promoting men’s personal growth. He began his studies in human development and empowerment with Robert Hargrove and Relationships Inc. in 1980 and has been deeply involved in facilitating change in others ever since.
Get In Touch
We would love to hear from you. Any questions about our methodology, training and upcoming events? Please reach out to us.